Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Final Report on PLN

I really think that having a PLN is great. I created mine through Symbaloo and I am still using it. I have added many sites to mine and I am continually trying to fill it up. The only problem I am having is that I regularly still use my book marking sidebar. It is what I am used to doing. When I realize that I am navigating through my bookmarks, I think of my PLN and quickly go to it. I think if I made my PLN my homepage, I would use it more. It is a quicker way to getting where I need to go online. Having it all at my fingertips in one place is great.
One thing that I prefer to do when I am adding a tile to my PLN is to create my own. I have noticed that most of the web-pages I have added already has a tile, but I like the idea that I can pick how it looks. I hope that I get more and more familiar with it and use it more often. I know that when I become a teacher, with all the shuffle, that it will definitely be a helpful tool. One idea I have is to create one for my classroom with learning games and material that the children can do during center time.

PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment